The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa – for he has so much to look forward to.
“The endless wide of nature…” That’s my first answer if someone asks me, what I love about Africa. If you never drove through the vast and lonely emptiness of Namibia or never stood on a mountain in the Serengeti or Maasai Mara, then you probably don’t have any idea of what I’m talking about – and you’re very right in this Blog. Here I want to infect you with my enthusiasm to this continent – especially to Kenya. So if you are wondering if your next holiday should lead you to Africa, take these reasons into consideration.
- Experience untouched Nature
- See animals you only saw on TV or in the Zoo
- Be grounded and experience simplicity
- Find out about your own borders and strength
- Fullfill your childhood dreams
- Clear up with prejudices
- Interact with different cultures and people
- Always feel like an explorer
- Be happy with few possessions
If you want to get more reasons why to visit this beautiful continent, I would be happy if you keep updated with this Blog.